Repair and replacement of laptop keyboard in Voronezh: R-connect service center
The Keyboard is one of the most important elements of the laptop which is used to enter information, and also refers to the most vulnerable elements of the laptop. Therefore, it is recommended to maintain cleanliness in the room where the laptop is located and clean the system on a regular basis. This will help to minimize the risk of dust and dirt getting inside, which interfere with the operation of the device.
In order to return the keyboard to working condition, you need to contact the specialists of the R-connect service center, where you will be diagnosed, cleaned, and repaired. Replacing the laptop keyboard is also an up-to-date service.
Keyboard repair cost
After the specialist performs an initial diagnosis of all systems, in order to accurately determine the cause of the failure, a General plan of repair and restoration measures is drawn up: The total cost of repairs is added in accordance with the price list:
|replacing the keyboard on a laptop||720|
|keyboard button repair||100/1 CL|
|repair a flooded laptop keyboard||800-1500|
The reasons for the failure of laptop keyboard
The main causes of laptop keyboard malfunctions include:
- spilled liquid;
- unprofessional cleaning of dust – when installing parts in place, an error was made or the loop was installed the other way around (this usually happens when a person with no experience does this);
- OS error;
- keyboard loop oxidation – for example, the key that is pressed most often stops working. This is due to the fact that it could be pressed with greasy or wet hands and the contact was oxidized;
- as a result of hitting or falling a laptop is one of the most common causes of failure. In such situations, the keyboard is usually replaced;
- ingress of dust and dirt – in order to avoid clogging, it is not recommended to eat near the laptop;
- due to the motherboard – the problem may lie in the operation of the USB port, Wi-Fi, etc.;
- wear of the rubber shock absorber – it may wear out naturally, or because a foreign object has fallen under the key. In this case, you can clear the loop or change the keyboard.
How does the keyboard repair work?
Laptop keyboard repair is a complex process that requires a lot of attention and perseverance. Repairs go through several stages:
- parsing the keyboard, removing all buttons and their carriages (approximately 106-115 keys on one keyboard);
- keyboard layout, which consists of 3-4 layers;
- flushing the keyboard (if it was filled with liquid);
- restoration of tracks using a special electric adhesive;
- drying of taped parts, “ringing” of all keyboard circuits;
- the gluing of all layers of keyboards with each other;
- installing key holders, then installing the keys themselves on them, checking the keyboard function.
The repair process requires a lot of time and a professional approach. Repairs are only appropriate if the laptop model has already been discontinued or is rare. Delaying repairs can lead to more serious problems with your laptop.
Advantages of the R-connect service center»
R-connect Service center offers a wide range of services for repairing laptop keyboards of various models, including limited and discontinued ones.
R-connect provides professional repair services for high-tech equipment. Our specialists use modern repair and diagnostic equipment, and high qualification allows you to get rid of malfunctions in a short time.
In the warehouse of the service center there is a large selection of different keyboards that fully meet the standards of manufacturers. If the keyboard cannot be restored, it is replaced with its original counterpart.
Also, after the repair, the customer receives a warranty for a period of 1 to 3 months.
For consultation, call or fill out the feedback form listed on the site.