Huawei phone repair in Voronezh: «R-connect service center»
Today, the Huawei phone is In demand in the Russian market. This popularity is associated with the technical parameters of the flagship, which include:
- innovations – the system has retinal and fingerprint scanners, a processor with built-in artificial intelligence, and an ultra-fast battery with graphene;
- design – the design of the phone is made in a futuristic style, which allowed the brand’s products to be recognized all over the world;
- updates – the interface is designed to be as user-friendly as possible.
When you apply for the Huawei phone repair service in the R-connect service center, you can be Sure of the professionalism of our craftsmen.
Urgent repair of Huawei phone
Mobile phone is a means for communication and business. Its failure even for a few hours can lead to serious difficulties. That’s why we offer Huawei phone repair using high-quality and original spare parts.
Wear and tear of internal parts or mechanical damage requires restoration of the original functionality of the device. In our service center, a specialist will diagnose the phone, which takes up to 20 minutes and suggest ways to solve the problem.
Prices for Huawei phone repair in Voronezh
The Total cost of repairs is calculated after performing functional diagnostics of all phone systems. This allows you to determine the cause that led to the failure, and assess the overall condition of the gadget. The service center specialist, using the data obtained, makes a list of necessary works. The price of each type of repair is reflected in the public price list.
|Services||Price, rubles (*Prices are shown without the cost of spare parts. The final cost is determined after the diagnosis. The cost of repairs is always agreed with the client. Repairs are not performed without the client’s consent.)|
|mobile phone diagnostics||free|
|replacing the housing||800|
|replacing the screen||1000|
|connector replacement/repair (30 min — 1 day)||600|
|changing the software||800 (from 30 minutes to a day)|
|repair a flooded phone||1500-2500|
|replacing/repairing the camera module||800|
|replacing the speaker/microphone||600|
|replacing the keyboard||800|
Services offered by R-connect»
The total cost of repairs is calculated only after all phone systems have been diagnosed.
R-connect offers the following repair services:
- replacing the case, button, speaker/microphone, keyboard, screen;
- repair of the case, button, flooded phone, motherboard;
- software change.
Most of the problems are resolved on the day you contact the center. Only original parts are used for repairs.
Reasons why Huawei fails
Among the most frequent phone malfunctions are:
- the socket does not work – most likely there was a mechanical damage to the connector where the charging cord is inserted;
- the phone is not charging – if the charging cord is in good condition, the damage is due to the battery.
- the phone fell into the water;
- the phone runs out of battery quickly – this usually happens with phones that are not new. To make this happen as late as possible, we recommend that you always charge the battery to the end and do not use the gadget while it is being recharged. If the phone still runs out of power quickly, you need to replace the power supply device.
- the phone does not turn on – as a rule, the reasons are viruses, battery failure, broken power button, etc.;
- the screen flickers – most often the causes are mechanical damage, failure of the loops, a problem with the chip;
- does not catch the network;
- the phone does not respond – the sensor may not respond to cold fingers. If this is not the case, then the sensor may be damaged due to mechanical influences, moisture ingress, instability of the SIM card or other part;
- the phone is heated – most often it occurs due to problems with the battery or the use of applications that take a lot of energy, however, this is unpleasant for the phone owner physically;
- does not see the SIM card;
- the phone turns off – this may be due to problems with the power button or because the battery is damaged. The exact cause is determined only after diagnosis;
- no sound – there may be software failures, damage to the Board or the sound control button itself.
- no image;
- the phone is blocked.
With timely service and compliance with all operating rules, the phone will serve you for a long time. In case of breakage it is necessary to apply to a certified service center – “F-connect”.
Why the “R-connect”?
The specialists of our authorized service center have extensive experience in the field of restoring equipment performance. R-connect differs from other Services in the following advantages::
- professionalism – our employees regularly take advanced training courses to maintain their skills at the proper level, which guarantees high quality repairs;
- resource availability – all work is carried out on modern equipment, as well as a wide range of original components for various models of Huawei phones;
- transparency – the cost of work is calculated without extra charges or overpayments;
- quality – the customer receives a guarantee from the service for a period of 1 to 6 months for the complex of repair and restoration operations performed.
To clarify The necessary information, call the phone number listed on the site or leave a request for consultation in the appropriate section.