Computer repair in Voronezh: automated service center "R-CONNECT»
“R-CONNECT” – a company that provides services for the diagnosis, repair and maintenance of computers
Sooner or later, crashes occur on any computer device. A modern computer is a rather complex mechanism that requires special knowledge to maintain and repair, so we recommend contacting specialists with extensive experience who can fix any problem.
Only specialists working in specialized service companies can help you get rid of a breakdown without allowing the problem to “grow”.
Computer repair services
Authorized service center “R-CONNECT” provides the following computer repair services:
- installing licensed programs;
- SOFTWARE configuration;
- information recovery;
- checking for viruses;
- installing antivirus software;
- repair of computer elements that have failed;
- PC upgrade;
- maintenance work and much more.
Prices for computer repairs in R-connect»:
|Computer system unit diagnostics||500|
|PC build||1000||2 months|
|build a gaming PC||2500||2 months|
|Installing components in the housing||550||2 months|
|Installing the motherboard in the case||900||2 months|
|Installing the driver||200||14 days|
|Updating the motherboard BIOS||500||1 month|
|replacing the BIOS battery||500||3 months|
|cleaning the system unit from dust, lubricating the fans||800||6 months|
|Restoring the motherboard BIOS||1000||1 month|
|Chip soldering||from 1200||2 months|
|Repair of the motherboard (including soldering capacitors, restoring tracks)||from 1000||2 months|
|Power supply repair||From 1500||2 months|
|Video card repair||from 2000||2 months|
|Creating partitions on a new hard disk||200||1 month|
|Creating partitions on a hard disk with existing information||800||1 month|
|HDD formatting||800||1 month|
|Configuring BIOS settings||250||1 month|
|File system error correction (Scan Disk, MBR recovery)||1800||1 month|
|Saving information from the hard disk||from 1000 to 2500||1 month|
|Comprehensive personal computer prevention (includes complete disassembly, dusting, fan lubrication, and operating system prevention)||2000||1 month|
|Recovery of information from the hard disk||from 2500||1 month|
|Restoring the OS kernel||1200||1 month|
|Fixing registry errors||800||1 month|
|treatment for computer viruses||from 1000||1 month|
|Installing the program||500||1 month|
|Installation of Windows 7/10 OS in combination with office programs, programs for viewing videos, music, recording discs, archivers, Internet settings (if the client has a license)||1200||1 month|
|Installation of Windows XP OS in combination with office programs, programs for viewing videos, music, recording discs, archivers, Internet settings (if the Client has a license)||2000||1 month|
|Operating system prevention: deleting temporary files, deleting unused programs (PCs)||1000||1 month|
|The installation of specialized programs||from 1000||1 month|
The most common causes of computer failure
The Main causes of computer failure include:
- overheating of the device components – may occur due to the fact that the cooling system was assembled incorrectly, and therefore the components will wear out more quickly;
- regular voltage drops significantly reduce the service life of the equipment. To prevent this from happening, we recommend using a network filter that saves the computer from surges in the supply voltage.
- thunderstorms – during these periods, the computer may fail completely or partially. At this time, you must turn off your computer and Internet access.
- mechanical impact – this includes falls, impacts, and other mechanical impacts. This may cause damage to the display, serious damage to components, etc.
The processor is called the “heart of the computer” – it is such a complex device that it is impossible to distinguish clear symptoms of problems with the processor.
To determine the faulty processor can be as follows:
- the motherboard does not start;
- does not boot from the hard disk;
- The PC is systematically rebooted;
- Windows does not install or load;
- the program may return an error when running;
- the processor and its power supply parts on the motherboard are very hot.
The Processor may burn out due to incorrect Assembly, bent socket pins on the motherboard, or the part itself, causing a short circuit. In this case, it must be replaced with a new one. It is not recommended to check the processor malfunction at home, since a burned part can “burn” the motherboard.
Computer memory problems
Signs Of poor memory include:
- the computer refuses to boot;
- there are regular crashes that cause a blue screen to appear in Windows and applications.
Memory problems can be solved by using the diagnostics service in the automated service center “R-CONNECT”. Special tests are performed on the motherboard. We recommend replacing faulty memory.
The motherboard may not work for the following reasons:
- the computer does not turn on or turn on, but no boot occurs;
- not working: USB port, sound card, USB keyboard and mouse;
- cold processor;
- Windows won’t load or install, and the processor is overheating.
If the BIOS of the motherboard is damaged, the PC will not boot and the image will also not be displayed.
The motherboard is usually rarely repaired. To learn more about computer repair, please contact R-CONNECT.
Hard disk problems
The hard disk is the storage of all data (programs, personal files), as well as one of the main components of the computer, since it allows you to run the system.
Among the signs of a hard disk malfunction, you can select:
- the disk does not spin up, and it is not visible in the motherboard BIOS – this problem occurs due to power supply failures;
- Board failure – occurs due to power outages, voltage drops, etc.;
- viruses and malware – have a negative impact on the performance of the hard disk.
- Windows won’t boot;
- the computer restarts from time to time, freezes, and slows down.
- overheating – this is caused by a lack of proper ventilation or a damaged cooler.
- issues regular errors or crashes the program – occurs when the hard disk becomes too outdated and it starts to show various problems;
- a damaged SATA cable can also cause your hard drive to become unstable.