Replacing MacBook Pro Thermal paste
Users from all over the world appreciate Apple laptops for their autonomy and ability to cope with a wide range of tasks. In addition to the hardware, high performance MacBooks provides thermal paste. This substance is usually applied between the radiator and the chip to remove the air layer. This way, the thermal paste allows you to balance the heat exchange in the system.
Depending on the intensity of use of the MacBook, the thermal paste begins to dry out after a year or two. The loss of its original properties, even in the very near future, leads to critical overheating of the computer system, reducing its performance, which together creates real risks of complete failure of the laptop without the possibility of recovery.
Replacing MacBook Pro thermal paste in Voronezh
The main signals that the thermal paste of your MacBook has started to dry out:
- the fan makes more noise than usual,
- the air outlet is almost imperceptible,
- the housing material heats up even under the smallest system loads.
At the first signs of incorrect operation of the MacBook, you must immediately contact the service center for help. An attempt to replace the thermal paste yourself without the appropriate knowledge and practical skills is fraught with irreversible damage to important chips.
Advantages of repairing a MacBook in R-connect»
The Service center offers a full range of services for modular and complex repairs of various degrees of complexity. R-connect compares favorably with its competitors with a number of important advantages, which include:
- Professionalism — employees have the necessary qualifications to carry out high-quality repairs that meet Apple standards. Every year, the staff of specialists is re-certified in order to improve their practical skills.
- Equipment — the work is carried out using specialized equipment that meets the technological standards of Apple.
- Resource base — components are replaced only with original spare parts that are ordered directly from the manufacturer.
Before carrying out repair and restoration activities, the engineer performs functional diagnostics of the device. This stage is necessary to accurately identify the causes, location, and extent of the failure. The price is calculated based on the price list.
When issuing a repaired device, the customer receives a long-term warranty of up to 3 months from the service.