Replacing the iPhone X display in the R-CONNECT service center
iPhone X has a display with a diagonal of 5.8 inches, but in General its appearance is more ergonomic and compact compared to the display of the iPhone 8 Plus. Super Retina is the name of the technology used by Apple engineers, which involves placing the screen on the entire front surface of the smartphone completely. The probability of a factory malfunction in the case of a display is only two percent. In other cases, failures are the result of careless handling of the device. Is your smartphone screen buggy or does it not turn on at all? Then you need a professional replacement of the iPhone X display, which is carried out by the R-CONNECT service center in Voronezh.
|Replacing the display||Price, RUB||Warranty, days|
IPhone X display features
The iPhone X screen has a resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels, and its diagonal is 5.8 inches. The brightness is 625 CD/m2, which makes it quite comfortable to use the phone on the street. The pixel density is intermediate between Full HD and QHD and is 458 ppi. In addition, the iPhone X displays use OLED technology, which makes the black color especially deep, the contrast is high – 1000000:1. in addition, there are such “chips” as True Tone, Force Touch, oleophobic glass coating, etc.
What are the signs that the iPhone X display is broken?
- black screen;
- cracks on the phone display;
- the appearance of flickering bars on the display, image splitting;
- lowering the transparency level of the surface, as well as the protective layer;
- the sensor no longer senses the tap.
How do I prevent the iPhone X screen from breaking?
As a rule, the causes of screen failure are directly related to the fact that the operating rules were violated. An analysis of these causes may reveal the following:
- hull deformation;
- accidental fall of the smartphone from a height with subsequent appearance of micro – and macro-cracks on the matrix;
- water entering the smartphone;
- operating the smartphone in a room with high humidity;
- operation of the gadget in freezing conditions;
- long-term exposure to the sun’s rays on the screen.
About the service life of the iPhone X display
Apple is a company that produces high – quality and reliable components for its gadgets. The warranty period for the smartphone display is one year. However, in real conditions, they can last many times longer. The development of technology is so fast that obsolescence will occur faster than the physical wear and tear of the display. In the service centre “F-CONNECT”, there is a free diagnosis of IPhone.